Darlings, light up your eyes with my NEW! Limited Edition Instant Eye Palette in Starry Eyes to Hypnotise!! Four instantly mesmerising eye glow looks and 12 hypnotic NEW shades made with real diamond powder, so you can GLOW from day to night!
These gorgeous, glowing eye looks are my beauty secrets for hypnotising the world! Just like last year’s SELL OUT palette, the easy-to-build shades play with the light beautifully, whether you want to create a natural look, a sophisticated smokey eye or a molten golden goddess gaze!
How To Apply:
- Apply the warm, shimmering gold PRIME shade over the entire eyelid using the Blender Brush. Apply into the inner corners for an eye-widening, brightening effect.
- Blend the rich, hypnotic bronze ENHANCE shade from the outer corner into the centre of the eyelid.
- Using the Smudger Brush, apply the matte, sultry caramel brown SMOKE shade along the top and bottom lash lines and blend into the outer corner and crease.
- Glide the Classic Eyeliner Pencil in Classic Brown along the upper lash line to create a flick and finish with lashings of Legendary Lashes Volume 2 mascara!
- Using the Eye Blender Brush, blend the shimmery rose gold PRIME shade over the eyelid.
- Apply the sparkling russet-copper ENHANCE shade to the outer corner of the eye, blending outwards using the Eye Smudger Brush.
- Use the matte deep cherry SMOKE shade to contour the eye by blending into the socket and outer corner with the Eye Blender Brush. Add intensity along the lash lines with the Eye Smudger Brush.
- Finish by creating a flick using The Classic eyeliner pencil in Barbarella Brown. The Classic eyeliner pencil in Velvet Violet may also be used to enhance the pinks in the rose-blush look. Finish with a full flutter of Legendary Lashes Volume 2 mascara
- Softly blend the metallic gold PRIME shade over the eyelid and into the inner corners using the Eye Blender Brush
- Apply the sparkling bronzed khaki ENHANCE shade into the socket and blend backwards and forwards like a windscreen wiper over the entire eye using the Eye Blender Brush.
- Blend the deep, shimmering, golden-emerald SMOKE shade into the crease with the Eye Blender Brush and trace along the lash lines and into the outer corners.
- Line the top lashes with The Classic Eyeliner Pencil in Barbarella Brown and extend upwards and outwards. Finish the look with lashings and lashings of Legendary Lashes Volume 2 mascara!
- Apply the champagne gold PRIME shade into the inner corners of the eye with the Eye Blender Brush.
- Blend the rustic, antique gold ENHANCE shade over the lid and along the lower lash line.
- Apply the mesmerising midnight blue SMOKE shade along the top and bottom lash lines and into the crease with the Eye Smudger Brush to contour the eye and intensify this smokey look.
- Create a sultry eyeliner flick using Charlotte’s Rock ‘N’ Kohl Pencil in Bedroom Black and apply lashings of Legendary Lashes Volume 2 mascara!